As a Category Manager at Bonava you will be an important part of changing the construction industry. To be able to offer affordable homes for the many, we need Category Managers who can find new ways of working but at the same time influence internal and external stakeholders in a highly international environment to join our journey.
The way we work
At Bonava, we challenge ourselves every day, driven by a passion to create happy neighbourhoods for the many. We strive towards high set goals and have lots of fun along the way. We’re a large international company with a familiar feel. Together we offer a wide array of expertise and a place where you can grow.
We have the courage to try new ideas and ways of working. Together we will develop our processes, our methods and cooperation models to set new prerequisites and lead the development of our industry
Bonava has in a short period developed from a business unit to an independent listed company and are challenging the way the Construction industry has been managed. The Category management team is therefore focusing on industrialization, modularization and standardization, to be able to create a more efficient production, and to be able to offer homes for the many. You will act in an international business landscape with internal stakeholders in 8 different countries on a senior level.
You will be reporting to the Head of Category Management Karin Johansson.
Responsibilities and tasks:
Set Category Strategy
- Use the category knowledge to impact processes, market/cost trends, vendor base and suppliers in order to add value and/or reduce cost
- Be updated within the category by understanding market trends and performing benchmarks
- Analyze performing benchmarks and set up business cases, enhance the business/operating model
- Together with colleagues in different parts of Bonava analyze cost structure, business opportunities and savings potential cross company
Implement Category Strategy across
- Implement the Category Strategy
- Drive transformation and implement new ways of working (best practices)
- Build partnership with suppliers in order to create value and reduce cost
Develop and impact on ways of working
- Take part in business development, value creation and cost reduction methods within Bonava
- Suggest improvements of processes, methods and tools
- Inspire organization to think outside the box and advise, train and challenge all patterns and behaviors
You are curious, engaged and independent. You can quickly develop an understanding of Bonava’s changing and international business, organisation and people. You have the courage to question old “truths”. We believe that you have a strategic mindset with the ability to learn what we do at Bonava and improve how procurement is run in your specific category.
You have a relevant BSc/MSc about 15 years+ of experience working in complex projects. You are probably working as Category Manager or Strategic Sourcing Manager in an international environment with technical products.
Fluent English, both written and orally, is a requirement.
Join our journey
When you join our journey, you will play an important role in changing the housing game. We are looking forward to your application as soon as possible, but no later than the 6th of January. In this recruitment, we are cooperating with Navigio. Please register your application at www.navigio.eu.
For specific questions regarding the position please contact Erik Lundquist at email@example.com, who will get back to you as soon as possible.
This is Bonava
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Bonava has been creating homes and neighborhoods since the 1930s. Bonava has 2 000 employees and operates in Sweden, Germany, Finland, Denmark, Norway, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia, with sales of SEK 14,5 billion in 2017. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Read more at www.bonava.com.
We create homes and neighbourhoods
Join our journey